Massage therapy and its effects have been experienced for centuries and today most conservative doctors will recommend or prescribe massage therapy to their patients due to their many benefits.
Many studies have show that massage can:
- Helps Increase flexibility and muscle function by stretching and broadening muscle fibers.
- Decreases edema or swelling by decreasing the heart rate and blood pressure.
- Helps relieve muscle tension, which will improve postural awareness.
- Helps loosen adhesions aka “knots “and break up scar tissue.
- Helps ease pregnancy problems such as nausea, heartburn, high blood pressure, fatigue, and back pain.
- Helps alleviate menstrual problems and menopausal symptoms.
- Increases lung expansion for full breathing and better aid in digestion.
At Peak Performance Rehab & Wellness, we invite you to personally experience the massage services. We offer a comprehensive selection of specialized treatments for women and men including sports massage, Swedish massage therapy, neuromuscular therapy, myofascial release, trigger point work, and acupressure.
We use massage to help support individual wellness goals, from injury recovery to coping with a fitness lifestyle change to just relieving stress. Peak Performance Rehab & Wellness provides an environment focused on health and well being through balance and integration of body, mind and spirit.
Thank you so much to the team at Peak Performance for making the time to see my husband on such short notice. All your recommendations have been immensely helpful. Thank you.
The doctors at Peak Performance Rehab are truly excellent and very experienced with their work. A very passionate group.You really listened to my complaints and found the source of the problem. Thanks again!
Dr. Majano does an excellent job of diagnosing, treating the cause, and referring to other health professionals, if necessary. I am very pleased with his expertise in helping me recover from my injuries so that I can return to the gym faster.
As a professional athlete, my rehabilitation was crucial to my work. Dr. Howard and staff are professional and very knowledgeable in their chiropractic service and I strongly recommended their facility.